Enhancing knowledge with regard to the application of Legionella control techniques.
The advisory group aims to ensure that efficient and effective measures are taken to control Legionella. This is achieved by increasing knowledge among parties in the chain, and through efforts aimed at minimising the administrative burden. The advisory group also promotes the Netherlands as an expert on Legionella control techniques.
Goals and tasks
- Increasing awareness and knowledge among all stakeholders.
- Promoting the implementation of the BRL 14010 certificate.
- Establishing an independent certifying body that is supported by the market.
- Acting as an advisor for the Legionella Working Group.
- Acting as a discussion partner for the government and executive agencies.